In this episode of Podmissum you will hear from some of Trinity's third grade authors as they read from their real-life stories and discuss their writing processes. Hear about “tired words,” learn why “said is dead,” and discover the rich diversity of experience in the lives of eight-and nine-year-old boys and girls.
Featured in this episode: Grade Three Teacher Lindsay Baker, Anna Fuchs '23, Tess Gray '23, Finn Guillemin '23, Perry Hefferren-Harkless, Farah Husain '23, Isaac Kruger '23, and Everett Yum '23.
To listen to this episode
- Click on the "pod" icon in the upper left, to the left of the episode title.
- Click on the hyperlink below, to the right of the text "Direct Download."
You may follow Podmissum
- On iTunes
- By clicking on the RSS icon at the bottom of the right column, below the word Syndication.
iOS and Android App
- Purchase the app for iOS (download Podcast Box and purchase Podmissum in-app).
- Purchase the app for Android that you may download to your device.