This episode of podmissum explores the most recent addition to the Kindergarten curriculum...Spanish. Every week during the 2014-2015 academic year, all sixty students in Trinity's Kindergarten learned Spanish in their homerooms and during sessions with Lower School Spanish Teacher Jessica Linares.
Learn about the new program from Kindergarten Teacher Kerrie Coates, Assistant Teacher Tyler Paul '04, Lower School Spanish Teacher Jessica Linares, as well as from Kindergarten students Brynn Eilers '27, Fahad Husain '27, Benjamin Malone '27, Dilan Nasta '27, Aidan Rosenblatt '27, Charlotte Rotonda '27, Lily Royce '27, and Shaleen Sheth '27.
To listen to this episode
- Click on the "pod" icon in the upper left, to the left of the episode title.
- Click on the hyperlink below, to the right of the text "Direct Download."
You may follow Podmissum
- On iTunes
- By clicking on the RSS icon at the bottom of the right column, below the word Syndication.
iOS and Android App
- Purchase the app for iOS (download Podcast Box and purchase Podmissum in-app).
- Purchase the app for Android that you may download to your device.