This episode of podmissum features Dr. Mark Crawford. Dr. Crawford is a partner in an outpatient practice in Atlanta, Georgia and is a consulting psychologist to The Westminster Schools and Pace Academy. He is also team psychologist for the Atlanta Hawks basketball team.
Dr. Crawford has published many works on the psychological challenges facing adolescents, with topics including substance abuse, parent-child conflict, and the diagnosis of attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder. He has been a guest on Good Morning America, World News Now, House Call with Dr. Sanjay Gupta, and CNN Headline News.
Dr. Crawford was invited to speak to the parents at Trinity on the morning of 19 November 2014. The title of Dr. Crawford’s talk is Parenting with Perspective: What is our Most Important Goal?
To listen to this episode
- Click on the "pod" icon in the upper left, to the left of the episode title.
- Click on the hyperlink below, to the right of the text "Direct Download."
You may follow Podmissum
- On iTunes
- By clicking on the RSS icon at the bottom of the right column, below the word Syndication.
iOS and Android App
- Purchase the app for iOS (download Podcast Box and purchase Podmissum in-app).
- Purchase the app for Android that you may download to your device.
Direct download: Mark_Crawford-F.mp3
-- posted at: 12:57pm PST